Urea-formaldehyde resins are mainly used to prepare amino alkyd baking paints with alkyd resins to improve the hardness and dryness of the film. It is compatible with the non-dry alkyd resin and can be made into acid curing amino paint as the light of wood furniture. But weathering resistance, water resistance, Yasumitsu is slightly worse. Can occupy epoxy resin and alkyd resin preparation of different properties of primer and indoor paint.
Main features include:
1. Cheap, abundant raw materials.
2. The molecular structure of urea-formaldehyde resin contains polar oxygen atoms, so it is good adhesion to the surface. Can be used for primer, middle-tier coatings to improve the adhesion between the paint.
3. As the acidic catalyst can be cured at room temperature, it can be used for two-component wood coatings.
4. With urea-formaldehyde resin cured paint film, the flexure is better.
5. The viscosity of urea-formaldehyde resin is high, the acid value is higher, the storage stability is poor.